Burn Valley Vineyard is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This Privacy statement explains how we use the information we collect about you, how you can instruct us if you prefer to limit the use of that information and procedures that we have in place to safeguard your policy.
1. By using this Website you consent to the collection and use of information provided for the purposes of processing enquiries and orders and contacting you in respect of the provision of our (and our affiliated companies) goods and services.
2. Information requested about you, e.g. your name, postal address, telephone number and email address, is requested to enable Burn Valley Vineyard to process any orders you make and to contact you regarding details of our goods and services. The information may also occasionally be used to inform you about changes in the goods and services we or our affiliated companies provide. If you wish to opt out of receiving such communications, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that our databases can be updated.
3. If any of the information that you have provided to Burn Valley Vineyard changes, e.g. if you change your email address or if you wish to be removed from our database, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to email@example.com
4. If we change our Privacy statement we will post the changes on this page, and may place notices on other pages of the Website, so that you may be aware of the information we collect and how we use it at all times. We will also email you should we make any changes so that you may consent to our use of your information in that way. Continued use of the Website will signify that you agree to any such changes.
5. Your information will not be disclosed or sold to any third party. However, our representatives may hold your data so that your details and account can be maintained.
6. The Website does not automatically capture or store personal data from visitors to the site.
c. Burn Valley Vineyard 2021